Friday, August 21, 2009

And Here Comes the Sun

Okay, I have had several cries and one FABULOUS talk with Mr. M and I am better. I think I have been missing something. I have mistaken bucking up and having a stiff upper lip for acceptance and making the most of my life. In reality, I am still living as a victim. We all have obstacles, mine just happen to be physical, yours may be money, time, family, emotional, etc. So instead of reacting to my obstacles, I will celebrate and use them. Or something like that. I guess I will be reading this over and over!!!

So I have started my kitchen renovation. I have started with the wallpaper. Here is the before photo.



And here is the after look after 3 hours yesterday:



I hope to post daily photos to keep me motivated!!! :-)
What is keeping you motivated today?
Till next time,
Mrs. M

No comments: