Saturday, March 21, 2009

Swagbucks

Okay, I know, I haven't posted much except when I am promoting stuff. I am trying to work on that, but the body is not really helping me. I just started a new drug, so hopefully, my energy level will increase drastically in the next few weeks.

So on to the promotion. I have finally succumbed to the Internet pressure. I have read about swagbucks for some time. I am hesitant to join the bandwagon or add something new to what I already have to do everyday. BUT, this is different. You simply download the swagbucks toolbar and use it to do your searches. (you don't have to download the toolbar, but I find it helps me to remember to use it.) I have instructed my whole family to use it when using the computer (1 account per household). In 2 days I have earned 11 "bucks". Now, what do you do with these "bucks"? You save them up and then trade them in for gift cards to places like Amazon.com or Starbucks. So, if you are interested, please sign up by clicking on the link below. By signing up under me, you help me earn more points. Let me know in the comments if you have used swag bucks or if you sign up!!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=407606

Thanks,
Mrs. M

No comments: