Friday, January 2, 2009

SmartShopper at Jane's blog

OMG!!! I just scrolled over to a blog I have been reading for some time. It is Jane4Girls $800!! It is a single mom who budgets $800 for groceries for the WHOLE year!!! And, she did it!! It has been amazing to watch. I began reading her blog in the beginning before she was on TV and became a local legend!! She is funny and very educational. Stop over and she what she is up to. On her blog yesterday she introduced the Smartshopper. It is an amazing tool! I SOOOO want one of these!!! So of course I signed up. If you are a couponer, or an organizer, you may want to pop over and sign up as well!!!! Good luck!!!

As for me? I will be spending the day finishing up packing up the Christmas decos. Mr. M and I worked yesterday afternoon on getting everything down. I think it might be the first time he has ever helped! It was nice! He built a fire and we got everything down. Now I just need to organize the boxes. Then, we will need to sweep, vacuum, and dust. I look forward to the clean unchaotic look!!!

Oh! Before I forget. Looking for a good book to read? Try Home and Gilead by Marilynne Robinson. The books occur at the same time from 2 different perspectives. She is an amazing writer!! These are not hurry through books. They are not about the end result, but about the process. Really amazing!!!! A must read for both books!!!!

Okay, well, until next time,
Mrs. M

No comments: