Monday, January 12, 2009

Upside Down, Boy You Turn Me, Inside out and round and round....

Yea, well I'm not singing. This morning at 6:40 the floor was on the ceiling and the ceiling on the floor and it kept rolling and rolling around. Yea! Meinere's is back. This is a wonderful condition of the inner ear. It has been gone for 8 years, and decided Thursday to rear its ugly little head. So, I had an episode on Thursday but luckily I was home and near the bed AND my neighbor was home. (I have to take Xanax quickly or I'll throw up till kingdom comes) Then Saturday while outside taking Christmas decos down, BAM! It hit again. I was outside alone, and if the neighbors saw me, well.....I was weaving all over the yard. I was afraid that if I laid down in the yard (getting down flat is the only thing to do) that my teens might never realize Mom hadn't come back in!!! :-) I got in and medicated and all was well. I took Sunday off to rest and hopefully get the fluids in my inner ear settled down. But no! This morning it strikes again. ARGH!!

Think Destiny's child had Meinere's????

Until next time,
Mrs. M

1 comment:

shizzknits said...

Ugh! I didn't see this post till today. It sounds like you are feeling better....good to hear! I can empathize after my recent bout with the vertigo.

:)