Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow! Cool format

I absolutely love my new look on my blog!!! I found The Cutest Blog on the Block over at A Life at Home. It didn't really take that long and bam! New look for my new blog!

I have several genres of blogs that I read. The first category is Various Blogs. This includes my organizing blogs, friends' blogs, and Rosie's blog. Then I have my knitting blogs, my vegetarian blogs, and my frugal blogs. (A Life at Home is one of my frugal blogs) This is why I wanted to start anew and incorporate all of my sides into one blog.

I hope that some of my friends start coming over to see the new digs. I need to start commenting on their blogs and let them know there is a new address.

I will have to post tomorrow about my savings and I have a photo! I didn't get to my organization yet either, so that is something to look forward to as well.

till tomorrow,
Mrs. M

No comments: